Consortium Special Collections Search Hub

Search for keywords in 1.5 million catalog records of the special collections of member institutions. (Circulating collections are not included.)

Search Examples:

Keywords
medicine 1496
Wildcard Ending
optic*
Phrase
"quantum optics"

Other search options, including Boolean search, are available after an initial search is completed.

Finding items across multiple collections may be easier if one or more institutions are excluded from the search by checking the corresponding boxes to the right.

Collections News

Drexel University acquires faculty papers from the dawn of the Macintosh

Drexel University Archives and Special Collections acquires faculty papers from the dawn of the Macintosh.  Hewett collection now open for research.

Correspondenzblatt der Homoeopatischen Aerzt at Drexel University College of Medicine Legacy Center

Sixteen issues of The Correspondenzblatt der Homoeopatischen Aerzte (1835-1836), the first American publication on the practice of homeopathy, has been fully translated to English and digitized, and can be browsed on the Drexel University College of Medicine Legacy Center website.

American Philosophical Society receives the papers of Britton Chance

The Library of the American Philosophical Society has received the papers of Britton Chance (1913-2010), the Eldridge Reeves Johnson Emeritus Professor of Biophysics, Physical Chemistry, and Radiologic Physics at the University of Pennsylvania.

The Historical Society of Pennsylvania obtains American Society for Testing Materials records

The American Society for Testing and Materials was founded in 1898 by a group of engineers and scientists to tackle the problem of frequent break in railroad tracks.  The ASTM, today called ASTM International, continues its work from its headquarters in West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania.

Susan Parry volumes, 1849-circa 1890, come to the Historical Society of Pennsylvania

A graduate of the Female Medical College of Pennsylvania in 1858, Pennsylvania, native Susan Parry , practiced medicine in Bucks County until her death in the 1890s.

Page 1 of 4 pages  1 2 3 >  Last »


Submit a reference question

Exclude from Search:

Academy of Natural Sciences
American Philosphical Society
Chemical Heritage Foundation
College of Physicians
Drexel University
Hagley Library
Historical Society of PA
Library Company
University of Pennsylvania
Wagner Free Institute of Science