Search for keywords in 2 million catalog records of the special collections of member institutions. (Circulating collections are not included.)
Other search options, including Boolean search, are available after an initial search is completed.
Finding items across multiple collections may be easier if one or more institutions are excluded from the search by checking the corresponding boxes to the right.
July 31, 2014
In 2012, the Historical Society of Pennsylvania purchased the papers of veterinarian George F. Parry and his family. George F. Parry (1838-1886) of Bucks County, PA, was one of the first veterinarians to receive professional veterinary training in the United States.
July 19, 2013
Drexel University Archives and Special Collections acquires faculty papers from the dawn of the Macintosh. Hewett collection now open for research.
July 18, 2013
Sixteen issues of The Correspondenzblatt der Homoeopatischen Aerzte (1835-1836), the first American publication on the practice of homeopathy, has been fully translated to English and digitized, and can be browsed on the Drexel University College of Medicine Legacy Center website.
June 20, 2013
The Library of the American Philosophical Society has received the papers of Britton Chance (1913-2010), the Eldridge Reeves Johnson Emeritus Professor of Biophysics, Physical Chemistry, and Radiologic Physics at the University of Pennsylvania.
June 20, 2013
The American Society for Testing and Materials was founded in 1898 by a group of engineers and scientists to tackle the problem of frequent break in railroad tracks. The ASTM, today called ASTM International, continues its work from its headquarters in West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania.
Page 2 of 5 pages < 1 2 3 4 > Last »